Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life
Affirmations are positive statements that help align your thoughts and beliefs with the truth of who you truly are. Scientific studies have shown that affirmations literally rewire the brain resulting in increased health, success, happiness, and positive relationships.
Pick 10 affirmations to say throughout your day. Write them down, speak them passionately out loud, or record them in your own voice and replay them. Feel free to use the affirmations that I have provided below or write your own. If you decide to create your own affirmations, follow these simple rules to make them the strongest, most effective statements.
- State them in the present tense.
- Include only positive words (exclude don’t, can’t, or won’t).
- Speak them as statements of truth. If you don’t believe what you are saying, modify the statement to say, “I am in the process of becoming successful.” instead of saying, “I am successful.”
- Take time to pause at each statement and feel the power of what you are declaring.
Here are some of my favorite affirmations that have been a game-changer for me!
- I am stepping into my Greatness.
- Miracles are seeking me.
- I deserve to be happy.
- I am taking my power back.
- It is easy for me to choose thoughts that serve me.
- I am saying YES to my BEST life.
- Every day and in every way my life is getting better and better.
- I am accomplishing my God-given dreams.
- I can have, do, and be anything I want.
- I trust that God is bringing me my best life.
- My cup runneth over.
- I deserve to thrive in life.
- God goes before me, and my success is assured.
- The divine plan for my [life, business, family] is unfolding perfectly.
- I am special and extraordinary.
- Something wonderful is happening.
- Anything is possible.
- I am taking bold steps to move toward my dreams.
- I release the need to struggle.
- I am overcoming my deepest fears and I am so proud of myself.
- I am willing, ready, and available for more good than I have ever experienced, imagined, or manifested before.
- I am transforming the world.
- I am a Masterpiece.
- So much is going so right.
- I am fulfilling my destiny.